Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu

Please Visit the Montgomery County Monitor
As of June 1, 2008, The Woodlands Monitor will no longer be updated. All Woodlands related updates will now occur at its sister site, the Montgomery County Monitor (www.MontgomeryCountyMonitor.com).

The Woodlands Monitor will remain in its current state, without further updates, for archival purposes.

Woodlands Monitor registered users that wish to participate at the Montgomery County Monitor must register in order to post in the forums, post comments and view some information.

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Fatality Accident 45 North just North of Hardy Toll Road
Webmaster
Level : 20; EXP : 52
HP : 0 / 488
MP : 164 / 12946
From radio traffic it appears the accident occurred on the southbound side of the freeway and one vehicle ended up in the northbound lanes. Reports of one fatality and two people being transported to the hospital.

UPDATE:

I was able to do a drive by of the scene. Looks like it was on the northbound side just north of the I-45 Hardy tollway intersection. I could see a vehicle (pt cruiser?) that was severely smashed from the rear and a small, possibly two door passenger car that was partially on the concrete dividing wall between the north and southbound lanes.

It appears that the fatality was in the car that was on the dividing wall.

Due to the traffic and the location of the accident (on or near a bridge), I decided it was too dangerous to attempt to access the scene.

Posted on: 4/27/2007 3:26 am

Edited by Foz on 4/27/2007 4:34:33 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Sister Site
For similar info regarding the rest of Montgomery County visit:

Montgomery County Monitor

All Material Contained Within Copyright 2005-2008 The Woodlands Monitor  |  Powered by XOOPS 2001-2008 | Fatality Accident 45 North just North of Hardy Toll Road [Forums - Heard on the Radio] |  Design by 7dana.com | Best Viewed in 1280x1024